Objective3D’s Accelerator Printing Workshops are designed to help kick-start a company’s journey into 3D printing and additive manufacturing in a rapid, workshop-style environment.
Held at Objective3D’s state-of-the-art Additive Manufacturing Centre at Carrum Downs in Victoria, the workshops give you a hands-on experience with the 3D printing process, demonstrating how it can benefit your business.
The workshop includes:
- An introduction to 3D printing
- An industry overview
- Technology and materials overview – FDM / PolyJet / SLS / SLA / DMLS
- Design Criterion – Optimisation and 3D Printing workflows with GrabCAD Print
- Technology Application with Case Studies
- 3D scanning and reverse engineering demo including hands-on test drive of professional 3D scanners
- 3D printing hands-on workshop – support removal, hand finishing, assembly, surface treatment
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Industrial Designers
- Engineering Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Production Managers
- Design Engineers / Managers
- Anyone with an interest in improving the efficiency of manufacturing solutions or wanting an introduction to 3D Printing.
When: Wednesday, May 22
Time: 9am – 5pm (Lunch included)
Objective3D Additive Manufacturing Centre
Carrum Downs, VIC
$500 per person
(includes a Certificate of Completion)
There are only three places remaining, so hurry BOOK NOW >>