Objective 3D, a leading provider of 3D printing solutions, will conduct a series of professional printing and 3D scanning workshops in coming months.
The one-day workshops, to be held at the Objective3D Additive Manufacturing Centre in Melbourne, are designed to help you leverage the benefits of 3D Printing for your business.
The workshops include:
- An introduction to 3D printing
- An industry overview
- Technology overview – FDM / PolyJet / SLS / SLA / DMLS
- Technology and material selection – best fit for your project
- Design Criterion – optimisation
- Part orientation / slice section / editing files using GrabCAD Print
- Case Studies
- 3D scanning and reverse engineering
- 3D scanning hands-on test drive
- 3D printing hands-on workshop – Support removal, hand finishing, assembly, surface treatment
Attendees will have access to 16 large scale commercial grade technologies covering FDM, PolyJet, SLS and DMLS.
- Wed, February 6, 2019
- Wed, February 20, 2019
- Wed, March 6, 2019
9am – 5pm (Lunch included)
Objective3D Additive Manufacturing Centre
33-35 Yazaki Way, VIC Location Map
Limited places are available.
For more information or to register click here