Objective 3D will host two one-day professional workshops in the next month to show businesses how 3D printing and 3D scanning can boost productivity.
The workshops, to be held in Melbourne, will show you how each technology works, where it excels, what materials are available, the skills and facility requirements, and the cost of ownership.
What you will learn:
- An introduction to 3D Printing including an Industry Overview
- Technology and Materials overview - FDM / PolyJet / SLS / SLA / DMLS
- Design Optimisation for 3D Printing and Workflows overview with GrabCAD Print
- 3D Scanning and Reverse Engineering – Hands-on Test Drive
- 3D Printing Post-Processing including Support removal, Finishing, Assembly and Surface Treatment.
The workshop will cover:
- What to print
- What will it look like?
- What does it need to do?
- Where does it need to function?
- How long does it need to last?
- When to use standard plastics/engineering plastics/high-performance plastics
- Why and when do you need to print in metal?
- Do you buy one 3D Printer?
- Do you establish a 3D Printing Lab?
- Do you order parts on-demand?
- and more...
Wed, Feb 20, 2019
Wed, March 6, 2019
$500 per person
(includes Certificate of Completion)
9am - 5pm
Objective3D AM Centre
33-35 Yazaki Way
Carrum Downs VIC 3201
Special Rate at Quest Frankston
(Quote "OBJECTIVE3D" when booking)
Places are limited, so book early